<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 24 

Does buying more expensive stuff necessarily mean the quality is that much better?

Not in the latest purchase of mine...

After months and months of looking for a new pair of jeans, I finally found a great pair at Aritzia. So, my jeans and I made quick friends... I almost wanted to frame them.

But then I noticed something starting: a little hole in the inseam. How could this be?? They're brand new and expensive and sigh.

I took them back to the store to see if they could do anything about them. Luckily, they did. They gave me in store credit for my damaged jeans and told me that - Rock and Republic actually sent out a memo to all the stores who carry them saying that the jeans were indeed, not made with the best quality. Well shit.

So today I got a new pair made with slightly thicker material. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that nothing happens to these ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment