<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 13 

How to lose 17lbs in 3 weeks...


Trying to lose some weight around your mid-section? Go gluten & wheat & dairy free! Woot woot!

Ok so maybe I'm a little disappointed because my brand new Rock n' Republic jeans are now a little on the large side and my perfectly wonderful work pants from United Colours of Benetton are even larger. But hey, the fabulous white linen pants I picked up 2 years ago will now fit!

Found some kick ass cook books on chapters.ca which I purchased. Can't wait to mark all the pages this weekend and cook some stellar gluten-wheat-dairy free-food.

The downside is when Scott says "I have a hankering for some calamari - so pick a restaurant we can go to where we can eat calamari'. Rrrrrrright. Or not - the drawback is that I can't eat half of what he eats. No chocolate cookies, no real bread (although I made a fabulous pizza last night with gluten-wheat-dairy-soy free products which was kickass), no cheese... sigh.

Groceries are quite a bit more expensive as I've had to change my shopping from Safeway to the organic stores. Not to mention the fact that grocery shopping takes like, 4 times the amount of time it used to now that I have to read all the ingredients...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment