<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, May 31 

Are we done yet?

In January of this year, I decided that I needed to broaden my horizons, you know - expand my education a little. So, with the help of my employer (ok - 100% help) I enrolled in the Event Management Certificate course at Mount Royal College. Heaven forbid I dip my toe in a little and see what it's like. No, I have to sign up for 4 classes out of 7 all at once. My life as of late:

Monday: work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and then go to school 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Tuesday: work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and then go to school 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Wednesday: work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and then go to school 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Thursday: work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and then go home to do homework

Friday: work 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and then go home to do homework

Now - I'm exhausted. Freakin exhausted and I still have a full month of it. Come August, I am back at school Monday - Wednesday for 3 more super heavy classes. Not to mention that around that time, I am also busy with the conference. You know, my real job.

Anyways, needless to say. I'm exhausted. Tired of event planning. Tired of homework and sooooooOOOOOooooOOoo over event planners. I need a vacation... somewhere super hot, super hot. Somewhere where I can prance around in my itty-bitty-bikini and be happy.

1 Comments:

how did you make yourself invisible?

Post a Comment