<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 15 

Hepatitis A Case at City Restaurant Prompts Public Alert

Awesome. Nothing like being taken out for dinner only to find out that you've been exposed to Hep A.

Shit.

Health Link needs to hire more phone attendants - this "thanks for continuing to hold" is getting a little tiring.

Update: So I went to get my shot and on the way out, was interviewed by CFCN News. Yah - I'm big time. Want my autograph? Better get it quick, I might have Hep A. I have to wait for about 28 days now to see if I have it. If I do, the symptoms will come around then. Until then I just have to wait and hope I don't. Jeepers.

You can see me on the news here - watch Chris Epp Reports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment