<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 17 

How's Al doing, you ask?

Well he's still in my custody. I've tried. I really have. I drive down the streets with my window open in case someone asks about him... but so far I've only been asked for my number - not about the ponies. I have posted an ad in Auto-Trader, on Craigslist, Kijiji, ScotsAds and around the office. So far though, this is what I have been receiving:

You've received the following reply to your "My beautiful little power-wheels." Ad on Kijiji:

From: Tim(TIMBITS8@xx123.NET)

lol........excellent ad!! Hope you sell "him" Have a good day Tim

Report this message to Customer Support
Good luck, and thanks for using Kijiji.

It's great and all but I would prefer not to get messages unless they say "great - who do I make the cheque out to?!" Maybe it's not the right market for a car as wonderful and sexy as mine. Or maybe people can't handle the true power that Al exudes. I'll go with the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment