<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 17 

Mmmmm juicy trainwrecks.

For the past 2 years, I hate to admit it, but I was helplessly addicted to Laguna Beach and The Hills. Something about their incredible never-ending drama was like crack to me. I couldn’t not watch the trainwreck every Wednesday. This new season brings new and even better drama and I am a little saddened that I don't have the same set-up I once did. I mean sure, I can watch tv - but now I'll get mocked to death about my choice in show.

Maybe somehow I'll have to get the guys to get sucked into the Hills vortex just as I did. I mean how can you not love the new ta-tas Heidi is sporting? Or the on again off again romance with Jason and Lauren? How about Whitney? Oh she's as darling as a church girl. And then there's Spencer - how did he end up sharing my last name? That's definitely a point against my family tree.

Thanks Mike, for finding this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment