<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 4 

My little power-wheel.

So Alistair is giving me grief and I'm having an extra hard time with this one. Plain and simple, I can't afford him. He was strictly an emotional purchase and I have paid dearly for it for the past 2 years.

1. He's my baby.
2. The thought of parting ways with him makes me a little weak in the knees.
3. I had hopes of being with him until he could no longer go.

Goes by the name of Alistair. Loves long drives through the mountains, passing slower vehicles, and rowdy music. Enjoys being talked to, the leather steering wheel 'petted' when he has done something right, and parallel parking. But alas, I need to find him a new home. A new owner to love him and care for him as I have done.

Fiji Blue. 4 doors. Standard. Sunroof. 3M rock strip (installed by BMW) on the hood and mirrors. iPod adapter. AC. Cruise. Interior carpets and mats. Leather dash, gear shifter and steering wheel.

Alistair is a mere 2 years old (aw... in 6 days!) and has 51,000 kms on him and each one he has enjoyed more than the last and never once complained. He has fond memories of driving to Tofino for surfing trips, traveling the roads of Saskatchewan, Washington State and BC. He loves the sun, the beach, and making sure everyone is comfortable inside.

For $20,000, this little gem could be yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment