<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, August 11 

I'm geekin' out for a sec.

Since the demise of my trusty PC, I have been left with nothing but memories. Sure, I can use either of Scott's Macs but they're not mine. I kinda feel like I'm invading a little bit on his life by using them. So when I do use them it's strictly for checking email, CNN or posting to my blog. I'm going a little nutty actually. I need something to call my own. Stat.

Thanks to Scott and his neverending comments of "you should buy a Mac", "a Mac wouldn't die like you PC did", "Mac's are just better, duh", I almost think maybe that should be the next thing I get. I mean, I jumped on the iPod bandwagon, had the mac email addy for a while and well, they kinda look cool. Besides the fact I would have to relearn how to use a computer, it might be fun.

I did a little research (consisting of "do I get the black one? or the white one?") and am leaning towards a black MacBook 2.0Ghz Intel core Duo. Sounds fancy eh? It's like bite-sized - 13" widescreen.

So this bad boy comes with a kick-ass price of $1649 + 98.94 gst coming to a grand total (drum roll) of $1846.88. Not sure how I'm going to come up with that but there has to be a way. I live in Calgary for godsakes. It can't be that hard to come up with that money. Put your thinking caps on boys and girls - I need to come up with some coinage.

2 Comments:

Megan Megan Megan. Unless you intend to start carrying a parrot around on your shoulder, wearing weird outdated clothing or having personal ticks, Mac's are not for you.

Toshiba makes the best notebooks in the world, speaking as a guy who had / has sold them for 6 years.

http://www.compusmart.com/Product/Default.aspx?SupplierPartNo=750664

SATEL PRO A110 CoreDuo 1.6GHz/ 512MB/ 100GB 15.4"W/ DVD-SUP/ XPP

$1299.99

Bigger hard drive, bigger display, it's a Toshiba and above all it's Windows based. So it can actually run software.

Thanks for the tip dude. I like windows much better - it makes more sense to me.

Post a Comment