<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, September 25 

What's that? I lost what? 4lbs?

Yah that's right. And I'm on top of the world. For now.

So I started this epic diet a few weeks ago and was told that within the first 4 weeks, I will lost 6lbs. It's been 2 weeks that I have actually stuck to this and I've said goodbye to 4. Good fucking bye and certainly don't expect to be coming around anytime again.

I've prided myself with the mundane daily diet of cheerios and raspberries and a yogurt for brekky, a banana for my mid-morning snack, half pita with some cheese and protein and carrots for lunch, oodles and oodles of water, a fruit-to-go bar mid afternoon and then dinner at 6 and then more oodles of water. Not too shabby eh? And to make my diet not that hard to take, I've allowed myself one snacky-snack-snack a day whether it be a Skinny Cow or a light frap from the evil empire.

I've got about 20lbs more to go. Sigh. Seems like a h-core uphill battle most days. I don't want to exercise to save my life. I want to lay on the couch and do nothing but watch tv.

I should probably give myself a prize or something for when I reach my goal. A pretty lacey number? A trip somewhere where I have to wear a bikini? A new car?

1 Comments:

Why not go for Option A and B? That way all you will need to pack on your celebratory trip is two items: the sexy racy piece of lace and a bikini!

Congrats Megs! Keep it up!

Post a Comment