<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, October 2 

Ok what's next?

So Sunday night was the much anticipated (ok so maybe just by me) Blue October concert at Mac Hall Ballroom. Not sure if Scott was as stoked as I was but I dragged him along anyways.

We stood in lineup for about 20 minutes before being let in to the ballroom. We had to listen to 2 crappy (ok one mediocre) opening bands before my guys came on stage.

Oooh Justin. His voice made me light up like a kid at Christmas. I was belting out their tunes and seriously - I was the only person in the audience who had heard more than just one song. It was sad really but I felt pretty darn cool.

He was so gracious which was nice to see. He said "so I was sitting having a cigarette outside wondering just how many people would actually come to see us and wow - thank you all so much". It was great. I love when bands haven't yet made it super bigtime enough to take their fans for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment