<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 15 

The Fray are coming The Fray are coming The Fray are coming...

Yes my friends, I do believe 2007 is going to kick ass in terms of bands rolling through our city.

So far I have hooked myself up with tickets to the sold out Snow Patrol show, (sorry Mike) and now managed to pick up some Fray tickets. Remember The Fray? Way back in... I don't even know when, I interviewed these guys. They were really nothing back then but now - they're everywhere.

Anyways, tickets are $25 and the concert is at Mac Hall on March 20, 2007.

1 Comments:

Although the illustrous Snow Patrol tickets have alluded me so far, I'm hoping my connection the the Calgary Herald (wink wink) will come through for in the end!

Post a Comment