<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 14 

Goin' on a roadtrip...

Heading out to Kelowna tomorrow for a week in the... snow. I wish I could say "a week in the sun" but no... snow.
The roads look less than desireable - I'm sure I'll be holding on for dear life for most of the way. Scott has a 4-wheel drive Subaru with beefy winter tires so he thinks he's indestructable. I'll be the judge of that.

Speaking of winter tires, what do you think of them? I'm not convinced they're needed for Calgary winters as our winters don't usually produce enough snow. Although, my dinky balding all season tires won't save my life in a snowstorm... I need new tires. Whether I get freakin' awesome all-seasons or go out and get winter tires (that would just end up sitting in the garage for 11.5 months out of the year) has yet to be decided.

Need to make some good road-trippin' cds as his car doesn't have the fancy schmancy iPod adapter that my car has. Thoughts on tunes? Good road tunes...

Might go boarding at Big White (if the chair lift isn't too scary- revert back to Nelson ski trip), might go see some friends in Kelowna (good friend of mine is getting married - I have to go give him a big congratulatory hug and maybe buy him a coffee), hang with some of Scott's wicked family (love em') and eat lots. Maybe go shopping or exploring, buy some wine for mom and dad at the Cedar Creek Winery and maybe eat some more. Should probably throw some swimming in there if I'm going to stuff my face full of food for the next 7 days, eh?
Other than that, it will be a whole lot of chillaxing. Mmmmm chillaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment