<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 27 

He's coming back!!!!!

My dear friend missed just me sooo much after the last time we met that he is coming back! August 15 Mr. Josh Groban is gracing Calgary with his presence. MMmmm.

Maybe you remember the first time I met him... we knew it was lust. Ok... so maybe his girlfriend was sitting right next to me - but regardless.

At a cost of $125 each (plus the ridiculous fees and taxes), I can grab a floor seat. You know, be one on one with Josh.
But if I join the "Friends of Josh" fanclub, I am guaranteed all these things:

- A premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket, located in rows 5-15, floor sections
- Exclusive Josh Groban VIP gift
- Commemorative VIP laminate*
- 2007 tour book
- Hospitality room with drinks and snacks
- Private merchandise booth
- Drawing for a VIP raffle prize

Worth the $40 price tag? It's Josh... of course it is.

1 Comments:

Oh man. I have to check to see if he's coming to Vancouver. I'd *love* to go.

Post a Comment