<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, April 28 

Reason number 9,735 why I didn't go to University or College after High School...

Because I would be spending my days and nights doing fucking school work! Egad. I am still working on the same freakin thing that I started at noon! I am on page 9 of 35 and on page 13 of 12. Now... the 35 page assignment is worth 40% of my mark and the 12 page assignment is worth 20%. Logically - I should be working on the 35 page one and not on the 12 page due to the amount the assignment is worth but dude... I can't research anymore on that one. It seems like a lost cause to me.

I bailed on drinks tonite with the group to eat Stupidstore brand popcorn, drink crystal light and listen to Joseph Arthur while hammering out the next pages of the assignment.

Looks like day 2 is rapidly approaching as the clock is 13 minutes to midnight. I don't think I've ever done this before.

Right - I'll shush. I'm sure ya'll have way more sobbier stories than mine. I have a whole new appreciation for career students and people like my brother who do nothing but homework. You people are crazy!

1 Comments:

I love that on a day you posted about 7 times, you finish with a blog about how you can't get work done. you really are a student now!

Post a Comment