<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, June 14 

Here's to not being normal.

After maybe 2 and a half months of living this gluten / wheat / dairy free life... I think I finally have the hang of it. I mean, it's not fun - but I've become good friends with a rather tasty veggie - cucumbers. Why didn't anyone tell me they were this delish?

After losing somewhere in the vicinity of... 30 lbs... I hoofed it into the doctor today thinking he was going to tell me I'm in desperate need of a cheeseburger or something. But he ended up telling me quite the contrary.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Haven't felt this good in ages. I have tons of energy and was able to fit into a bathing suit nicely which worked well considering it's the summer."

He cocked his eyebrow and looked at me.

"I would have been concerned with you if you were cutting those foods out of your diet and didn't lose any weight. This is to be expected. You should be evening out now."

"Woot woot!"

I have these super delish dishes: rice pasta, gluten/wheat/dairy/egg free pizza crusts... rice puffs, all the chicken and tuna and beef imaginable. MMmmm beef. You should come over and I'll make something for you... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment