<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 7 

A less than kind review.

Innocently enough, another favourite blogger / published author / fucking hilarious gal Jen Lancaster - author of Bitter is the New Black, which I read back in the spring read the book I was waiting months for to come out. The things she had to say about the book were a little less than kind - but nonetheless true. Damn.

The unfortunate part about the review however, is that I can totally see where Jen is getting off saying what she's saying. It's a hard pill to swallow actually especially after I was so excited about it being delivered to me. I haven't read past page 17 because I can't get into it. Oh this is sad.

If you have MySpace, you can read Jen's review here, if not you can read it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment