<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, October 26 

15 more sleeps until the biggest day. Ever.


You may be wondering what's bigger than everything else. Well, let me tell you my friends. It's my 24th birthday.

Not only am I counting down until I blow 24 candles out, but I am already counting the wrinkles and grey hairs which seem to be finding their way on to my body each day. This must be what it's like getting old.


And if you've been following my site for a while, you will probably remember that my birthday is kind of a big thing to me. I actually think people get stinkin' tired of my birthday even before the big day. I think Scott was so anxious to get it over with that he gave me my wicked awesome cool present early.

And if you can remember, I've been hinting at things all year...
like this, and this, this and this, and don't forget this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment