<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 9 

Woot woot!

Another stellar concert to attend to tonite. As I mentioned wayyyyyy back - I got tickets to the now sold-out Snow Patrol concert tonite at Mac Hall. Not a big fan of the venue but what can you do?

Anyways, Silver Sun Pickups and OK GO are opening and then (insert drum roll) Snow Patrol!! Doors open at 6 which means first band at 7, second band at 8, and Snow Patrol at 9. Sigh... and I was hoping for an early evening. Not so stoked about Silver Sun Pickups however. Maybe it's because my beloved radio station has been playing their one song, Lazy Eye, non-stop. Maybe they'll rock tonite and I'll begin to love them. Or, I'll get antsy when they sing it and hide somewhere in the corner with my hands over my ears.

Hopefully they're concert will be as good as their first one. Hopefully the concert-goers won't suck as bad as they did at the Fray concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment